Thursday, December 13, 2007

*Random Shots

Remember those kids who like to hang out on the new condo at 18th and 8th? Now they've started stabbing each other down the block, in front of the site for the new Big-Box Chelsea. The street yesterday was littered with blue rubber EMT gloves and wet splashes, but according to the news, the kids are alright:


The removal of some facade junk at a Times Square Building reveals "Toys Souvenirs" sign in an interesting typeface--1970s/early 80s is my guess:


This t-shirt logo really says it all. New York is one big Starbucks:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All About Yves, Pt.2:

Buckle your seat belts; it's going to be a bumpy decade.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, when I look at the Yves I can't help but think of that overhead shot in I Am Legend of all the contaminated, quarantined building wrapped in plastic. It's like the skipped the apocalypse and just did the wrapping first.